Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Death in Cair Para
Cair Para, Goldecia | Quartyr 26, 1582

Ilsat's stay in Cair Para took more than expected. He had time to familiarize himself with the most famous streets and neighborhoods. When he came, doubts piled up inside his head. Not exactly for remorsement, but rather because he wondered how his life would be after this, even if he was successful and he could leave safe enough. But doubts and fear faded away very soon, and Ilsat tried to keep his mind relaxed.

As expected, he met with his contact in Cair Para that morning. Until that day, he had been on his own in the western city. Ilsat came early, and he entered the local of the meeting, a local pizzeria in one of Cair Para main suburbs. He asked for a beer and left the book on the table. A few minutes later, a man came and sat down without asking. Although it was sunny enough, the man was wearing a t-shirt and a thick jacket. He was barely a few years older than Ïlsat.

"Oh, of course, I forgot about it", the man said while he stubbed his cigarette out. "The Fountain of Life...he really loves those games. Maybe he believes he's a supervillain or something like that". He told Ilsat that his name was Aydar, or at least that was the name, or at least that was the name he was using.

"Let's go", Aydar said. "There is nothing to do here".

Aydar stopped next to a car. The car doesn't look to old, but it wasn't too new either. "It's modest but functional", he said.

They came to a abandoned parking, where the car stopped. Aydar brought a box from the trunk. "Open it", he said. Ilsat could see that, covered with a plastic, there was a gun and a few bullets. "Do you know to use this one?".

"Yes, I do", Ilsat said, although he hadn't use a gun in a long time.

"Good, let's move", Aydar said. Twenty minutes later, the car stopped in front of a small square, somewhere 2 km from the center of the city.

"This is the place", Aydar told Ilsat. "Unfortunately, you haven't a day and an hour, but it's the only place where you will be able to have two minutes, enough to escape. There, next to that closed bakery, the number 48", Aydar added, pointing to an old building. "What's there, I have no idea, but our friend comes there at least one or two evenings per week".

"You can wait there, in that cafe", Aydar continued. "He rarely stays more than 40 minutes. As you can see, the street is too narrow, so their car usually waits on the square. That would give you enough time to turn to the right and use the motorbike. Follow the instruction as I told in the parking. And pray so that the engine doesn't get cold that day".

"Is that all?", Ilsat asked.

"No", Aydar asked. "Go straight ahead down the alley, and you will to a road. Ignore the first intersection. Cross the road and there is a shopping mall. Enter, and one the right there is a toilet. Use the last one, the one with an out of order note. There is some kind of fake grille, which is empty. There you would find a bag, with a few clothing and the keys. You can leave the gun there. Someone will pick it up. Then leave as soon as possible. You know the rest".

"Well, it's easy to say, but it can be done, I guess", Ilsat replied.

"Let's hope that's the case", Aydar replied. "I'm leaving tomorrow, so you're doing this alone".

Messages In This Thread
Death in Cair Para - by Hadash - 02-15-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: Death in Cair Para - by Hadash - 02-16-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: Death in Cair Para - by Hadash - 02-17-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: Death in Cair Para - by Hadash - 05-17-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Death in Cair Para - by Hadash - 05-21-2017, 04:47 AM