Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iceball: OOC Registration and News
What's Žoga, also known as Iceball? You asked yourself. It is simply the latest sensation in Siora, the most popular winter sport since now. You can read about it here, in the wiki (I took some liberties about the history of the sport, which are likely to be changed soon, though). Well, actually it is simply a real sport, Bandy, just with a cooler (and Mordvanian, of course) name, because it can't be in another way.

It is open to everyone to participate, and depending how many people is interested, we'll see how it will work out. As I imagine there won't be many nations involved, the score will be more or less balanced, with some extra bonus points for geography, climate, history, RP stories and, of course, randomized results. If your nation was mentioned in the wiki and you want that your nation has nothing to do with this sport, you can say it as well. For those interested, you can submit the follow the instrucstion:

If you are interested to participate in the World Cup (national teams), complete the following template and post it in this same thread:

Show ContentWorld Cup template:

Show ContentExample:

If you are interested to participate in the World Championship (club teams) complete the following template and send it to me as a PM (you're allowed to send up to 6 teams per section - i.e., six men and six women teams, independently how many different clubs they are):

Show ContentWorld Championship template:
Show Contentexample:

Registration for 1582 events will be opened until February 12.

Messages In This Thread
Iceball: OOC Registration and News - by Hadash - 02-06-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Iceball: OOC Registration and News - by Flo - 02-08-2017, 01:19 AM