Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The War of the Imperial Succession
@Mestra: That was kinda the idea from the start. Each of the four would start out on their own but then shift allegiances depending on the situation on the ground. The most likeliest turn would be Legion/Aiuria vs. Arreat/Virginium. But keep in mind, with this being a historical event the Aiurians end up on top anyway. So that is probably how this goes down when it comes down to it.

As to splitting the main four factions up, I'd be interested to see how that could develop. Virginium would probably be the most fractured as the main economic faction in play. Some of the Virginians might favor heavy military involvement while others might favor strangling the other three factions economically and politically. The Imperial Legion may be split on who to take out first. I don't see how Arreat or Aiuria may be divided.

I will say this to you: looking at the lay of the land, it makes NO SENSE for Mestra to back Aiuria, not considering it would be more likely Mestra would (and should) consider our treaty of alliance to pertain to the Legion, not the other groups. So it would make a bit more sense for Mestra to back the Legion and let Carpathia back the Aiurians. As for who backs Arreat or Virginium, should someone come forward I can adjust.

@Arkiania: Arreat, or the Children of Bul-Kathos, is the main military faction in this war. They control much of the western part of the Empire and hold their capital in the state of Arreat around the sacred Mount Arreat.

@Lines: Carpathia might be involved but I don't know what they'd be up to.

A formal backstory detailing the buildup to the war, its outbreak and first few battles is incoming, so do pay attention to this thread for when I release it.
AERANDARIEL
THE GENTLEMAN VILLAIN

The Angirisian Empire/Dominion (2014- 2020)
The Solhaven Confederacy (2017-2020)
The Romulan Republic (2019-2020)

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: The War of the Imperial Succession - by Ayzek - 12-27-2016, 04:27 AM
RE: The War of the Imperial Succession - by Ayzek - 12-27-2016, 04:51 AM
RE: The War of the Imperial Succession - by Aerandariel - 12-28-2016, 03:27 AM
RE: The War of the Imperial Succession - by Ayzek - 01-07-2017, 09:01 PM