Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survey - who recognizes fascist Akitsu?
So, this is something I need to figure out before I do anything else with Akitsu.

For those of you that don't know, Akitsu went though a coup that toppled a democratically elected government and installed a dictatorship. These coup plotters have established their new governments, and I'm just skipping over the parts I'm not interested in RP'ing (namely, trying to preserve the coup in the immediate aftermath) and assuming the coup gov't survived..... somehow (please, just roll with it, I know this is complete bullshit in terms of realism but at this point just fuck it).

I want to know - who recognizes this new government? Who doesn't recognize it?

I'll add you to a table once you tell me. Here's what I know right now:

Show ContentTable of Recognition (click to view):

Please tell me your country name(s) and whether or not they recognize this new regime of Akitsu. I want to know what diplomatic opportunities this new government does/does not have.

Messages In This Thread
Survey - who recognizes fascist Akitsu? - by Zabuza825 - 09-07-2016, 02:25 AM