Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kolhar
It all depends on how the government react if they start shooting protestors and killing protesters it may come to conflict regardless.
Vote in Voice of Goldecia. You decide!
(06-06-2019, 10:32 PM)BrumBrum Wrote: It all depends on how the government react if they start shooting protestors and killing protesters it may come to conflict regardless.

True, but at the same time the fascists would be very reluctant to shoot and kill protesters. That's not likely to stop any violence (expect mass police presence at protests, along with the police beating the shit out of some people with batons, but at least in that situation it could be chaotic enough for the fascists to have some plausible deniability and hence the democratic side be uncomfortable fully committing to any intervention, absolutely no intentional shooting or killing though).

And even then, the violence won't be on a huge scale. When it gets to a point when the fascists are starting to be backed into a corner, when the fascists feel they can only either try to compromise and keep themselves in power or use violence to stop the protests, that's the point that they are likely to try compromising (at first anyway). The fascists are very keen to NOT repeat the mistakes of the last Davyl Jaw.
Hello. Adwest may or may not intervene directly (and yes, there is no middle ground this time) depending on how or what happened to it in the past couple of IC years, which I will have to work out...maybe later than sooner though.
|| Democratic Republic of Mayari ||

There is no solution to the peasant problem but to wage armed struggle, conduct agrarian
revolution and build revolutionary base areas

Oh boy, DeS it sounds like it's time to spin up the Democracy Engines.
[Image: Wbs3DMM.png]
yeet
Lemme figure out my stuff first >:[
|| Democratic Republic of Mayari ||

There is no solution to the peasant problem but to wage armed struggle, conduct agrarian
revolution and build revolutionary base areas

(06-29-2019, 09:01 PM)Adwest Wrote: Lemme figure out my stuff first >:[
Alright, you can go ahead and do that. I'm a bit busy OOC'ly with trying to get into grad school in the UK so, that should buy you some time as well.

I do want to get to it eventually though.