Poll: Who should coup
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
facist nationalist
16.67%
1 16.67%
religious lunatics
50.00%
3 50.00%
real marxists
16.67%
1 16.67%
Whatever, I don't care about new zealmark
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should coup in New zealmark?
Hello there,

I'm planning to do a coup in new zealmark, I already set up the riots and shit. But I'm letting you guys decide who is going to coup. and take over the goverment.
Take note that I have not included a pro soya imperial faction because I have plans to invade new zealmark to reinstall the lawfull goverment.
and having that side even having a chance of being the faction that coups would be awkward for soya Smile
Esteemed diplomat, the New Zealish people clamor for membership in the Mandate International, the coalition of nations with a government and market type of Pure Total Meritocracy. Its members include such prestigious states as the Vestor Licit People's Mandate and the Licit Chiri Mandate. We would be happy to represent the coup in such a scenario.
(06-09-2018, 09:05 PM)STRATCOM Wrote: Esteemed diplomat, the New Zealish people clamor for membership in the Mandate International, the coalition of nations with a government and market type of Pure Total Meritocracy. Its members include such prestigious states as the Vestor Licit People's Mandate and the Licit Chiri Mandate. We would be happy to represent the coup in such a scenario.
If you would like to assume command of the "freedom fighters" in New Zealmark, then I will gladly transfer command. My intention was to lure them into the jungles and away from their concentrated bases of power before crushing them mercilessly in a meat grinder of death and orgy of despair, but I will defer to whatever you would rather do. Assuming you even want to do it. My replies have been rather quick and lackluster, mostly because I'm preoccupied with other projects, though I had promised Soyabar a fight.
Esteemed diplomat, do not worry about the safety of the People's Front for Pure Total Meritocracy in New Zealmark. PFPTMNZ has already requested a number of penal battalions and they are en route, led by none other than MT5 Bogand himself, Hero of the Mandate International, after his daring escape from Caladria following the Reclamation there. Operations will begin shortly.
I look forward to seeing your work
Kurwa.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Esteemed diplomat, the Vestor Licit People's Mandate and Licit Chiri Mandate will endeavor to deliver a coup with utmost efficiency. Based on previous international combatant leasing deals, the Ministry of External Stabilisation estimates a force of only 600 state actors will be necessary.
placing stratcom in command would make things more intresting indeed, you have my permission
Esteemed diplomat, ammonia cyclones in the Port Rapier-Lawact region have lessened. allowing air traffic to resume. Reinforcements are en route to New Zealmark.