Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC for Nyland
Floisgreatshem is a good one
Anyway, the names I came up with in the first place were for mainly former Oslan areas...so they're danish inspired. But a couple months ago, Oslanburgan involvement in Nyland was kinda retconned to a minimum thanks to some RP that was supposed to happen...so either way, here they are:
  • Varlland
  • Ikast-Rande
  • Vejen
  • Rodovre
  • Sordjylland
  • Lejre

The Arch-Kingdom of Oslanburg
Head of State: HM Arch-King Aerin III
Head of Government: Prime Minister Nis Overgaard

The Ceribian Federation
Head of State: President Okropir Bakradze
Head of Government: Prime Minister Daviti Dgebuadze

Mizzouland?
Sal said no, Ark, she thinks it sounds bad. Sad
what did she say about floisgreatshem???????
No. Flipped Smile
Sad
While we're still coming up with names, I had another topic pop into my head on the way to work/class. Do we have an opioid problem? Generally I've been following the "unless otherwise stated, use US info" line for just about everything, but for stuff that has its basis in complex "real world" interactions that don't happen here?

Just looking for knowledge and input.
ah yes good sequoian opiates are available to silly nylander college students
1- Ordföraland
2- Nyflåland
3- Nythale
4- East Alden
5- Alden ?
6- Hedhalan
7- Habara ?
8- Nessanhus ?
9- Missounau ???
10- Varlland
11- Ikast-Rande
12- Vejen
13- Rodovre
14- Sordjylland
15- Lejre

I guess I need 11 more names. I'll try to come up with something, but more suggestions are good.

Should we stick with 26 states? Should we have more? 26 seems small, but also I can't ask Flo to remake the flag. In any case, I feel I'll need names for non-state territories (aside from Puerto Seguro).