Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement: Themes or Whatever
Dear Leader, His Most Esteemed Imperial High Majesty, King Alldays, Role Play Director has, by his Grace, provided the plebeians with an up to date dark-theme, hereby dubbed "Revolution"*. Revolution shall replace Ignite, may it be at peace, as the official dark theme of the Eternity Role Play Community, complementing the light-theme "Focus"** that entered service <whenever that was>. Ignite and Rush have deactivated and may face summary DELETION at any moment***.

*note: the use of this word does not advocate, condone, encourage, or otherwise support any violent or nonviolent insurrection, uprising, or rebellion against the Administration of His Most Esteemed Imperial High Majesty. Any attempts to promote or otherwise propagate any sort of insurrection, uprising, rebellion, revolution or civil disobedience is unlawful and punishable with Eternal prison.
**note: while the Eternity Role Play Community condones the concentration of your attention on the Eternity Role Play Community, it does not claim or otherwise intend to take responsibility for any adverse health, social, financial, etc. consequences or effects of doing so.
***as soon as His Most Esteemed Imperial High Majesty feels he can get away with it without having to listen to a lot of bitc complaining.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
Oh great Deity of Choice. I've noticed that some aspects of the new theme "Revolution" do not scale properly. Such as the New Members section with the links to the map room, etc. These on my MacBook are partially off the screen. The last button I believe.

Just wanted to bring attention to this potential issue.
Your screen is just too small. >Sad

ALL ERPC SCREENS MUST BE OVER 1350 PIXELS. HIS DEITY OF CHOICE HAS SPOKEN. >:V
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Stupid question, any way we can like make the Eternity RPC logo a little brighter on Revolution? Cause if so that'd be super appreciated.
HOW DID YOU DO THAT.
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire

Ishnalli Empire