Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Nations Recruitment Telegram, Established June 2017
Quote:Hello there %NATION%!

Let me be among the first to welcome you to NationStates! I know you're flooded with a lot of these messages so I will quickly make my pitch for why you should join [region]Eternity[/region] and be on my merry way.

We're a roleplaying region located in one of the far corners of the NationStates world with about 20 members. Many of us have been roleplaying in NationStates for many years now, having taken up many different nations along the way and having a wealth of knowledge and experiences to share. In fact, Eternity wasn't our first community; our history stretches back many years together in various communities and worlds. Since October 2014, we've developed this off-site community into the culmination of all these experiences: a brave new world in which to develop your nation surrounded by a rich history in game and awesome members.

We pride ourselves on balancing realism and creativity and invite you to join our close-knit group. If [region]Eternity[/region] sounds like a place to call home, come and join us! We hope to see you soon!

Best,

[nation=short_name]Eternity RPC[/nation]

This is the proposed recruitment telegram for new nations. It is sent to new nations that are founded in any of the Pacific regions. Please feel free to discuss this and propose changes.
Is 20 really small? I feel it rivals some regions with more NS population. <.<

The language is very mature, and the overall tone formal. Maybe add something about how the members are totally amaze and friendly and funny and cool and, like, the best?
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.
(06-20-2017, 07:30 PM)Ayzek Wrote: Is 20 really small? I feel it rivals some regions with more NS population. <.<

The language is very mature, and the overall tone formal. Maybe add something about how the members are totally amaze and friendly and funny and cool and, like, the best?

Not really that small. Average size. Problem is we all aren't active at the same time.

And yeah. I'll definitely keep that second part in mind and try to tune it a bit more cheerful.
Tried to make some changes to it. Likely to be the final version of it.
This is the finalized version. I will now be setting up the program to start recruitment for the first run.
GODSPEED o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7o7