Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Voice of Siora Planning Thread
I'll be accepting submissions through the end of the day tomorrow, so if you want to participate, you should at least get your studio phase entries in to me.
Submissions are now closed for the Studio Phase. If you have not submitted Live Phase entries, please have those in within the next few weeks.

I'll try to get submissions posted tonight.
I'm leaving prelim voting open until Friday, March 10, so if you want to participate, please get your votes in. The link is in the IC thread.

As a reminder, you didn't have to have submitted a song to vote in the Prelim Vote. This round is one vote per board member.
I will have the prelim results up today, and probably the live entries tomorrow. Sal has not forgotten you; Sal was relegated to adult daycare duties for the weekend.
As a reminder, the Live Phase songs and the link to vote in the VoS5 finals have been posted in the IC thread.

Voting will remain open until March 30. Anyone who entered a song but fails to vote will have the pleasure of allowing Sal to vote for them by means of Our Lord and Savior Random.org. Please review the rules for the Final Vote in the first post of this thread if you don't remember who should vote/how to vote/etc.

Also remember to vote in Nyland's VoS vote thread, which Oer created here: http://board.eternityrpc.com/showthread.php?tid=364 You did not have to participate in the contest to determine how Nyland will vote; this is open to all forum members.
As a reminder, the final vote is open and the vote for Nyland's vote is open. So do your thing.
I'm still missing 8 votes. All votes must be in by Thursday.
[Image: 110717-glowing-green-neon-icon-alphanume...ter-vv.png][Image: 111145-glowing-green-neon-icon-business-globe.png][Image: 110711-glowing-green-neon-icon-alphanume...ter-ss.png]

Voice of Siora International Music Competition

VoS 1584 - Nyland

Song submission for Studio Phase is OPEN.

Nyland has the honor of being the first repeat winner of the competition because Kent is best.

Below is the projected approximate timeline for this contest (if this ends up being too rushed, we'll tweak as needed; I will definitely not be able to get these things accurate to the day because I'm not online all the time, so I'll adjust accordingly for that, too):

Treizen 1583 - 1 Zechyr 1584 -- Song submission for all phases is open.
1 Zechyr 1584 -- Submission of Studio Phase songs closes.  Anyone who has not submitted a Live Phase song to go along with their already-submitted Studio Phase song may still do so after this point.
1 Zechyr - 28 Nueva 1584 -- Preliminary Vote open.
1 Dein 1584 -- Preliminary Vote closes.  All Live Phase songs should be entered by this point.  Anyone who fails to enter a Live Phase song will be removed from the competition, and any points awarded to them during the Preliminary Vote will be randomly distributed to other nations.
1 Dein - 13 Tolven 1584 -- Live Phase songs will be published and the Final Vote will be open.
14 Tolven 1584 -- Final Vote closes. Host nation will vote for nations who failed to submit a Final Vote using a random number generator.
Treizen 1584 -- Winner announced.  1586 VoS host selection announced.

Please go ahead and PM me your entries using the submission template in the first post of this thread.

Lift up your voices, Siora!™
Submission for Studio Phase will close this evening. You have until I post the studio phase entries to get your submissions to me. Even if you miss the studio phase deadline, you may still submit Live Phase entries for your countries until Live Phase begins.
Studio phase voting has now begun! You can find a link to the voting form, as well as the contest submissions, on the IC contest page. As a reminder, submissions for the studio phase will no longer be accepted, but entries for the Live phase will be accepted, even for those who submitted no studio song, up until 28 Nueva, 1584 (so in roughly 10-12 days).