Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OOC: Andlosheim
Andlosheim is a fantasy role play that has its roots in my a wee angsty teenager years. It's something I've loosely developed since then, and is partially inspired a bit by various games, including Civ 4's Fall from Heaven II mod and (apparently) Dragon Age. It's been developed much more since I began posting about it here, though not only by me. Oertha, for one, has helped flesh the rules that make it not-ridiculous.

"Andloshem" is the name of the world that serves as the overall setting. It's a "realm" on a "higher/different plane" of existence than our own universe. Much like said universe, Andlosheim extends pretty seemingly infinitely ("Andlosheim" translates to "endless home"). Except, unlike our universe, Andlosheim is one world, like, one planet, rather than predominantly empty space. Think Minecraft. The place is nonetheless believed to have a center and most key events happen in it's vicinity, because of course.

Various civilizations/factions exist in Andlosheim, most of which don't interact or even know of one another due to the world's sprawling extents. Players can spawn other factions, the size of which depends on the location and the reason—you can spawn a minor one about defined powers in a Sphere to increase your role somewhat, or you could lead the development of a new Sphere if you've got bigger things in mind. Simply discuss it with Ayzek.

At the moment, the centerpiece of the Scene is Sal's Elke Korraidhin in the Sidgardian Sphere. Elke was a generally "normal", studious mage girl before she was dragged into the the god's games. You could pick a character to support or oppose her on her journey—but know that her destiny has been predetermined by the god of fate and is quite unlikely to be changed or stopped.

More information on Andlosheim can be found here, on the wiki.

Spheres

A sphere is a region in Andlosheim, where various role plays can be set. The most developed sphere is the Sidgardian sphere, centered on the High Kingdom of Sidgard. It's where the majority of Andlosheim's historic events took place.

Note that a "sphere" is only the setting. Even within one, role plays can take place at any given in its long history. Various planned role plays (origin tales for the world and key characters) are set well before Elke's adventures.

If you'd like to join a particular sphere, post in it's thread. If you've general queries about Andlosheim, or are interested in developing your own sphere, post in this thread.

Current defined Spheres:
Role Play States

Holy Lanlanian Empire
Holy Emperor: Feryn I
Prime Minister: Klaus Lofgren
The Holy Lanlanian Empire is a multi-ethnic state based in western Brigidna with territories all across the globe. It is a relic of an older age, an absolute monarchy hidden under a functioning democracy. The empire has historically been the world's leading power, though has long been in decline and was recently overtaken by the Republic of Nyland. Nonetheless, the empire is not an opponent to take lightly.

Ishnalli Empire
Empress: Lanryu-il
Chancellor: IDEK
The greatest country in the world. It's YUUUUGGGEEEE.