Eternity RPC Board
OOC War on Skathia - Printable Version

+- Eternity RPC Board (http://board.eternityrpc.com)
+-- Forum: Oblivion Compound (http://board.eternityrpc.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Library of Eternity (http://board.eternityrpc.com/forum-20.html)
+---- Forum: Siora MTRP Archive (http://board.eternityrpc.com/forum-54.html)
+----- Forum: Discussion and Planning (http://board.eternityrpc.com/forum-56.html)
+----- Thread: OOC War on Skathia (/thread-743.html)

Pages: 1 2

OOC War on Skathia - Miljoen_vuist - 06-26-2018

Hello everybody, I would like to be interested in a war on my current continent that I believe is Skathia. This war I would like to be between the Republic of Miljoen and someone on its border like Tambossa or Vestor. The reason for this war would be to reinforce another "strong executive power" that would seize power, some of which say it is a dictator, suspending elections and blaming neighbors for economic problems. Miljoen would invade the neighbor in a lightning strike trying to force a peace on favorable terms. The war does not have to overcome anyone, but an opportunity for a good desert war, and also to emphasize how distant is the leader from reality and whoever tries to kill him and end the war among officers in the army. From the result of that war, I would like Miljoen to undergo many reforms to make his legal system less susceptible to strong leaders / dictators and to have a leader who modernizes and transforms his economy, while also offering peacekeepers for international affairs. if there is an equivalent of the United Nations here. Let me know if anyone is interested in this.

RE: OOC War on Skathia - Ayzek - 06-26-2018

If you want to be defeated and reformed democratically, your best bet is probably attacking East Tambossa. As its a regional partner of both the Nylander Republic and the Holy Lanlanian Empire, they're quite likely to defend it. Depending on how fascist/dictatory you are, Nyland is liable to wage a war to absolutely crush and liberate you.

If you want the war to drag on and end with internal reformation, you may wanna work something out with Vestor/the Mandate. You and them are more equal in strength, plus the Mandate is unpopular internationally and isn't likely to see much support. Though, if they do win, they might try to make you a Mandate bro too. <_<

RE: OOC War on Skathia - CONCENTRAL - 06-26-2018

Esteemed diplomat Miljoen_vuist, the Vestor Licit People's Mandate and Licit Chiri Mandate has, after careful consideration and debate, decided upon accepting your proposal of international conflict within the region. The Mandate International will require the use of MANAOI-infrastructure to adequately resolve the conflict in a timely manner, details of which can be found in the diplomatic communique entitled 'GAMBIT Conflict Resolution System'.

The Mandate's superior technological development in this field of technology will allow the coordination of armed forces on both sides with astonishing accuracy and precision.

RE: OOC War on Skathia - Ayzek - 06-26-2018

For the record, their MANAOI thing has NOT been adopted by the community, and you are /not/ required to use it for RP. While we are reviewing the GAMBIT thread thing, nothing is set in stone.

While CONCENTRAL and STRATCOM may make playing their way a requirement of playing with them, you're not at all required to play with them. Fighting East Tambossa or Batavia, and their partners is an option.

CONCENTRAL, it is true that you can try to pressure people to play your way, but bear in mind that people don't have to do so. It'd be best to see if we can first incorporate your ideas into our structure. Unless we do so, it's not likely Administration would support or argue for MANAOI/GAMBIT rules should there be complications.

RE: OOC War on Skathia - Soyabarian Empire - 06-26-2018

You can also join the soyabarian commonwealth and join the existing war over new zealmark

RE: OOC War on Skathia - Miljoen_vuist - 06-26-2018

Hey guys, thanks for the comments, I do not think I will invade Tambossa or Batvia, the Supreme Executive wants a regional war not to lose the country!

Vestors seems to me okay, my friends play risk games to wage war for home roleplay, so it's actually easy for me. I think I will ask about a game of 10fu to start the vestors. Maybe open more games for more fronts!

RE: OOC War on Skathia - STRATCOM - 06-26-2018

Esteemed diplomat Miljoen_vuist, thank you for your interest in MANAOI and MANAOI-derived systems such as GAMBIT. Please feel free to begin a diplomatic communqiue thread detailing the action with 10 Force Units (FU) for yourself. Contrary to standard MANAOI doctrine, the Mandate International will use a pool of only 7 Force Units (FU) to represent reaction to a surprise assault and the poor quality of forces in the region due to repeated XK-NIGHTMARE events.

RE: OOC War on Skathia - CONCENTRAL - 06-26-2018

Esteemed diplomats, please note this diplomatic communique will now serve to act as an archive of all combat interactions between Mandate States and Miljoen. Foreign robber-baron interference in this process will be met with, in order, extreme force, nerve stapling, and inhumane deservicing.

RE: OOC War on Skathia - Miljoen_vuist - 07-02-2018

Hello everybody, it's a pretty interesting thread so far, but I wonder if there might be a big nation in the south, one we'd have to worry about if we have war operations at the border, a bit like Laos during the American Vietnam War. Perhaps it is a poor state and when each of us tries to sneak across the border for surprise attacks, the other can command the indigenous troops. What do you think? Let me know if this is possible to do.

RE: OOC War on Skathia - Seperallis - 07-02-2018

I personally don't see why not. That is a mountainous and arid area (actually, so are you for the most part, if the map's still right, but I'm not here for that), and it's easy to justify such a state. We don't even have to give it a name; we can just assume something is there, and doesn't like its borders being breached.